After a tutorial in which the effect of printing on pink had and also using red text for the body colour I have decided to use a red picked from one of my images, this is the i
I changed some of the colours around still and changed the title of the second spread in an effort to make the page stand off of the white background a little better.
I like this version a lot better although it doesn’t have the blood like red – however that was what was dulling the whole publication down, in my opinion. This is the version I have submitted for assesment and after making any suggested changes the version I will have professionally for the exhibition.
After receiving my feedback I have made a few changers including changing the opacity of the title to make it a little softer. I have also added another pull out quotation and made sure everything is in the right resolution.