After showing some rough print outs of my design i have received advice from peers and Niel –
- make sure there is enough space around each of the elements on the page – some seem to be a bit too close together – especially text of felix page
- try making all the image triangles smaller to be consistent and this would mean i had more space on the pages that are a bit tight.
- figure out the opacity of images with text over the top as you cant see it
- make sure there are no orphans or widows in sub headings and body text
- make sure rag is balanced and no hyphens
- be aware of the connotations of things eg. i was using an underline for sub headings but now neil has mentioned that it means hyperlink i see how it doesnt work so will use bold instead